We offer jobs and temporary jobs. We help with finding work in Prague, Brno, and throughout the Czech Republic.
- Information provided to data subjects in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, further just “GDPR”)
Registration procedures for jobseekers
- Free registration either at one of our offices or via our website www.axial.cz
- If you are interested in any of our agency's ads, please send a cover letter (a brief statement of why you are applying for the job; one paragraph of the text is sufficient), plus your structured CV (clearly crafted, ideally with a photo) to the address of the consultant, or to email@example.com
- After sending your CV, you will receive an automatic confirming your CV has been delivered. You will be asked to submit a request for consent to personal data processing. Then you will be added to our database.
- If your CV shows you are a suitable candidate for a specific job offer, you will be promptly invited to a personal interview. Otherwise, we will contact you only when a suitable job offer appears. We would like to let you know that you will not be contacted if we do not have a suitable job offer for you in the long run. Unfortunately, given the volume of the CVs we deal with, it is not in our power to apologize to each candidate in such a case, even though we would love to do so.
- After an interview with our consultant, you will be asked if you want us to send your CV to a company with a vacancy which you responded to.
- Selection process, company interview. We will take care of arranging the interview date and we will let you know the result of the interview.
- If you are successful, we will agree on the starting date of your new job.
- Either way, you receive feedback and career advice from us.
- All current job offers can be viewed on our website in the job offers section and on other leading work portals.
Thank you for your trust. We would like to ensure you that your CV will be handled only with your consent.
Only you decide where your career will go. Axial can only help you on your way to finding a long-term or short-term job.