AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the most established international software companies we are currently looking for suitable candidates for the role of Business Enablement PROJECT SPECIALIST.
Global Sales Operations (GSO) focuses on the successful creation, deployment, and execution of sales supporting processes, tools, and services, across all Global Customer Organization (GCO) business areas, which essentially refers to the different sales teams (incl. License, Renewal, Services, and Education Sales). We collaborate and align closely with related lines of business (incl. IT, Data Management, Enterprise Analytics and Finance).
This role is ideal for candidates interested in building a first career experience allowing them to explore both technical and business scenarios. You will learn how to collaborate across a large virtual network, manage stakeholders, and deliver against ambitious expectations. You will be part of a support organization, consistently striving to learn new things and deliver better quality. Is we strive to grow more efficient, you will experience the ongoing need for refinement, standardization, and innovation to manage growing demand.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal.
- Comfortable in working with various projects and stakeholders.
- Adheres to deadlines.
- Analytical and curious: asks the right questions to identify the best solution path.
- Multi-tasking/ prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well in virtual environments.
As a Project Specialist in this team, your role will focus on leading or contributing to projects that will harmonize and simplify our efforts. You will work closely with various Sales Technology, Support, and GSO teams on evolving projects directly related to our sales audiences – but also ensure that outcomes will have a positive impact on our support teams.
- Enablement: With the consistent deployment of new internal technologies, it is important that users know how to execute within the respective tools and support understands what issues to trouble shoot how.
- Identification of new contents (made available in trainings) that can be translated into useful documentation (knowledge articles).
- Creating, editing, or publishing knowledge articles.
- Competitive salary 35 - 40.000 CZK
- Company benefits package (5 week vacation, sick days, full paid meal tickets, pension insurance, Multisport card...), annual bonus
- Possible career growth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
DĚKUJEME, ŽE JSTE OSLOVIL NAŠI AGENTURU ZA ÚČELEM VYHLEDÁNÍ ZAMĚSTNÁNÍ. JAKO SPRÁVCI OSOBNÍCH DAT JSME PODLE ZÁKONA Č. 101/2000 SB., O OCHRANĚ OSOBNÍCH ÚDAJŮ POVINNI, VYŽÁDAT SI VÁŠ SOUHLAS K ULOŽENÍ VAŠICH OSOBNÍCH DAT. TENTO SOUHLAS MŮŽETE KDYKOLI ODVOLAT.
AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY, S.R.OZpět