Our client - an international IT company - is looking for native speakers to test the company´s automotive software. The languages we seek are Norwegian, Swedish and Lithuanian.
This offer is suitable for students, parents on parental leave, workers looking for extra income through a part-time job
- testing new software (mostly radio, GPS, PC) in your native language
- text proofing, searching for illogical and unclear texts etc.
- identification of the non-standard behaviour of assigned units (voice recognition, illogical texts)
- creating of reports regarding the software mistakes and issues
- English at least on the B2 level
- Native speaker of one of the mentioned languages OR owner of C2 certificate of the particular language
- MS Office user, basic PC skills
- EU citizens or student/working visa
- possibility of working from home
- flexible working hours
- wage according to work done
- you will recieve Automotive Practice certificate
In case you are interested, please send us your current CV. Thank you!
Telefon: 234 715 000