Rozumíme lidem a jejich potřebám. V oblasti vyhledávání a náboru specialistů působíme již od roku 1994 a za tu dobu jsme si vybudovali místo jedné z vedoucích personálních agentur na českém trhu.
Jsme AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. a náš tým tvoří ti nejlepší profesionálové v oboru. Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování práce.
For one of the most established pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of HR Change Management Lead.
HCM (Humans Capital Management) Lead is accountable for the successful delivery of Change management for the Global Workday Deployment, supporting the successful deployment in Countries and Divisions. The role is accountable for the development and implementation of a change plan in line with the overall People Engagement strategy. The HR Change Management Lead reports directly to the People Engagement Lead and should be able to deputize for that role when engaging internally and externally to the program.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work on international and matrix-based organization
- Good motivational and influencing capabilities
- Change management expertise in international programs
- Senior stakeholder interaction
- Contribute to senior stakeholder management and regional leadership interaction
- Management of HCM regional resources, including support and guidance for Regional Implementation Managers
- Coordination and monitoring of CM activity planning and execution with Countries to ensure successful deployment of CM toolkit
- Document, manage and mitigate critical risks for People Engagement
- Coordinate regular review of local (country) change impact assessment
- Support the implementation of Business Readiness with countries and divisions in line with HCM methodology in cooperation with PMO
- Support People Engagement Lead with team planning and management and deputize when needed
- Support Countries to pull through and distribute all required HCM program deliverables
- Competitive salary above the market standard (90-100.000,- CZK/month)
- 50% home-office
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria/Benefit program
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, meal tickets fully-paid, Multisport card fully-paid, trasportation card contribution, flexipass...)
- Possible career growth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send your CV to Kristina Krejčová. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: 234 715 000