Rozumíme lidem a jejich potřebám. V oblasti vyhledávání a náboru specialistů působíme již od roku 1994 a za tu dobu jsme si vybudovali místo jedné z vedoucích personálních agentur na českém trhu.
Jsme AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. a náš tým tvoří ti nejlepší profesionálové v oboru. Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování práce.
For one of the most established pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of HR Communications Coordinator.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Coordinator is accountable for the successful delivery of internal and stakeholder communications services for the Global Workday Deployment, and for supporting in-country deployment. This role is responsible for collecting and sharing relevant information with internal program stakeholders in a cohesive and balanced manner, with the overall goal of ensuring that team members are aware of all developments in a timely manner. The coordinator will also deliver communications collateral for different audiences, such as Country Implementation Partners, Change Center members, CoEs, etc. as part of our overall communications efforts.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Communications expertise in international organizations/ programs
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work on international and matrix-based organization
- Good motivational and influencing capabilities
- Tech-savvy, adept at leveraging technology to share messaging
- Delivers regular communications within the program team, including weekly updates, new joiner announcements, success stories, etc.
- Coordinates and aligns communications needs with program stakeholders to maximize impact and minimize “noise”
- Develop, write and deliver crisp, clear and accessible content that drives both emotional and rational understanding of the HCM program
- Maintains the HCM Hub in line with overall comms strategy and P&O Transformation guidance.
- Develops and shares collateral for use by extended delivery network (e.g. Regional Implementation Managers, CoE Leads)
- Prepares reports on communication effectiveness (e.g. Hub Analytics, email insights, etc.) to allow accurate measurement of comms activities
- Drives implementation of customer-focused language in line with our overall brand standards
- Competitive salary above the market standard (40-50.000,- CZK/month)
- 50% home-office
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria/Benefit program
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, meal tickets, Multisport card, trasportation card contribution...)
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send your CV to Kristina Krejčová. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: 234 715 000