Rozumíme lidem a jejich potřebám. V oblasti vyhledávání a náboru specialistů působíme již od roku 1994 a za tu dobu jsme si vybudovali místo jedné z vedoucích personálních agentur na českém trhu.
Jsme AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. a náš tým tvoří ti nejlepší profesionálové v oboru. Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování práce.
For one of the most established pharmaceutical companies, a women’s health company leading its business for the Eastern Europe, South & Central Cluster (EESC) we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Accounting Specialist.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company including demonstrated
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Experience using SAP desired
- Experience with IFRS desired
- Experience with US GAAP desired
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliations
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- SAP Experience desired
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with focus on collaboration
- Provide general ledger support and analysis inclusive of period end financial close responsibilities for Europe
- Provide support across General Ledger and other AtR sub-process activities
- Maintain an accurate and current accounting ledger which reflects the country's transactional reality through timely posting of all required items
- Ensure that all transactions are correctly reflected in the ledger on a country basis
- Ensure accurate and timely period reporting that complies with Corporate and country requirements
- Responsible for monthly Account Reconciliation processes on a timely basis and adhering to all corporate standards and guidelines
- Actively identify opportunities for streamlining and rendering service delivery more efficiently, and participating in special projects
- Work closely with other team members to effectively manage workload and gain exposure to multiple finance and business disciplines within our Company
- Review and sign off of the final financial package and the Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Perform Trial Balance review with the ability to identify and communicate trends, perform analyses on variances and provide a general understanding of all accounts, with support of senior colleagues
- Participate in various projects, drive standardization and automation
- Part-time position (20 hours per week)
- Competitive salary above the market standard (30-35.000,- CZK/month) based on previous experience
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria/Benefit program
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, meal tickets, Multisport card, trasportation card contribution...)
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send your CV to Kristina Krejcova. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: 234 715 000