AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For the biggest EU agency providing services regarding GPS/GNSS technologies, we are currently looking for suitable candidates for the role of Contract Management Support with English.
Minimum work experience required for this post is 5 or more years after university degree.
Should you be interested in this position, kindly submit your application including your CV in English using Europass format (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/editors/en/cv/compose), other CV formats cannot be accepted.
Ideal candidate profile:
Experience of working in an administrative function is needed. Experience in drafting correspondence, particularly letters, briefing notes and memos and taking minutes; experience in dealing with travel, accommodation requests and reimbursements and proved abilities to use office equipment (word processing, spread sheets, email, internet etc.) are also essential.
- Minimum work experience required for this post is 5 or more years
- EU citizenship
- English (C1): written and spoken
- Additional EU language desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritising and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work proactively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Providing support in the area of contract management and procurement
- Supporting the drafting Terms of Reference, Specific Contracts and agreements with other EU institutions
- Helping with drafting Tender Specifications and other procurement-related documents as appropriate
- Assist in the ccommunication with contractors on all relevant matters
- Maintaining budget consumption tables, monitoring and forecasting budget usage
- Handling and filing of documents, maintaining and improving the files and archives of the department
- Supporting the department’s processes and workflows
- Facilitating internal communication, sharing of information within the teams
- Competitive salary above the market standard (65.000-70.000,- CZK)
- Company benefits package (24 days of vacation, sick days, meal tickets)
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
- Possible extension
Should you be interested in this position, kindly submit your application including your CV in English using Europass format (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/editors/en/cv/compose).
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000