AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for the strategic management of the key accounts and ensures an efficient allocation of the organizational resources. The KAM will develop mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with the key accounts. This role contributes to the sales growth and the market share. The KAM is a field-based position and will be in daily contact with the key accounts (KA).
Job Description and Responsibilities
Strategic sales plan:
- Cooperates in the development of the strategic and tactical plan in collaboration with sales management, marketing and technical
- Identifies commercial opportunities through networking of the different stakeholders
- Develops and implements the key account and strategic plan in alignment with the strategic and tactical plan of the business unit and this based on the analysis of the customer needs
- Uses data from the CRM as well as other data and own experience to ensure an update of the customer’s information
- Ensure key account information are continuously updated in the CRM system
Key accounts Management:
- Builds strong business relationship with key accounts, leading to satisfaction and loyalty
- Implements solutions for the customers based on their needs
- Daily contact with KA, KOL or other stakeholders from different area (e.g. Universities, breeding organizations or associations…)
- Strives for a win-win situation in alignment with the business goals
- Identifies key accounts, key influencers, and decision makers through a good analysis of the market
- Organizes round table meetings, workshops, presentations, and regional symposia in collaboration with the sales team, marketing, the technical manager
- Minimum of 5 years field sales experience preferably with Key Accounts in the Animal Health industry or related industry
- High level of diplomacy, negotiating skills but constructive assertiveness in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated motivation and focus on achieving measurable, tangible result
- Competent use of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and in IT technology in general
- Excellent communication skills • Good level of English language (must understand and express him/herself verbally and in written)
- Willingness to keep learning
- High degree of analytical and tactical thinking
- A team player, but also able to work autonomously in the field
- Ability to travel in the region
Looking forward to reviewing your resume.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000