AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the most established international software companies we are currently looking for suitable candidate for the role of HR Payroll Consultant. As a Payroll Consultant you will coordinate and support local payroll operations in assigned EMEA countries who have outsourced payroll. You will also drive the enhancement of globally defined standards and processes related to payroll processing. Through the coordination and the support of local Payroll experts you will define, set and monitor quality standards for payroll operations, ensuring they are met.
Juniors or graduates are welcome!
Within this role you will be using languages on daily basis.
- High school/University education
- Previous working experience in payroll administration or HR
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills - ability to obtain detail and accurate information about current issue
- Ability to learn quickly, pro-active approach, empathy, responsibility
- Oportunity seeking
- Be a single point of contact for external payroll vendor for countries in scope of responsibilities and ensure smooth cooperation
- Cooperate with Local HR Services and other stakeholders internally on payroll related tasks and daily operation work within EMEA
- Set up and maintain payroll controls and documentation procedures
- Regularly review operational tasks, assumptions and recommendations
- Ensure compliance regulations, guidelines and governance
- Initiate and drive forward process improvement discussion and coordinate cooperation of involved stakeholders across the organization
- Salary 32 - 35.000 CZK
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, sick days, meal tickets, pension insurance, Multisport card...), annual bonus
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000