AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the most established pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of HR Generalist / Specialist.
Juniors or graduates are welcome!
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s degree desirable (Human Sciences and/or Business Management)
- 2-5 years’ experience in HR function, preferably in multi-national corporate environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practices
- Comfortable working with data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Comfortable with carrying forward also administrative tasks
- Fluent knowledge of English and Czech
- Support spin-off of part of product portfolio and set up of a new company from HR perspective
- Partner with business clients and other relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance to global and local HR policies, and local employment laws
- Closely collaborate with HR colleagues across the country/ region/ globe to ensure alignment of local practices to the overall strategy
- Lead employee discussions
- Prepare required paperwork
- Partner with HR Operations team and HRBPs for local pull-through/ implementation of global/ regional HR portfolio projects and cyclical processes
- Partner with HR operations team on process implementation or improvements that require HRBP experience or knowledge (e.g. labour law)
- Lead/ support special HR projects at country or regional level
- Competitive salary above the market standard (50.000-65.000,- CZK/month)
- 3-6 months project, possible extension or internalization
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, full paid meal tickets, pension insurance, Multisport card, trasportation card contribution...)
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000