AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
Assist EMEA Payroll Specialist with the running of payroll across EMEA. This successful candidate will assist in running the payroll processing including accuracy checks, funding, payroll balancing and reporting.
- University Degree in Finance or related field preferred
- Upper secondary education required
- Experience with running payroll via external provider
- Experience in running payrolls for Italy and Spain, Germany a plus. -Proficient in English and German is a must
- Demonstrated experience with MS Excel, Outlook and, MS Word
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail, planning, organization and execution skills required
- Work with external payroll provider in the processing of payroll to include preparing data, correcting errors, running General Ledger audits, finalizing payrolls, etc. for employees in EMEA
- Help with building efficient processes and perform necessary balancing of payroll data each pay cycle
- Continuously review process to ensure proficiency, while demonstrating transformational thinking
- Research, interpret and continuously make certain payroll procedures are compliant with current regulations
- Verify system calculations to ensure alignment
- Assist in handling and overseeing the processing of employee garnishments and/or deductions ensuring all regulatory obligations are met
- Resolve employee payroll issues interfacing with all levels of the organization ensuring a strong focus on Customer Service and the employee experience
- Assist in performing payroll audits, tests and analyses through external provider IT SW, MS Excel and other analytical tools
- Establish partnership with Global payroll group to maintain employee and expatriate payroll files and tax documentation
- Be a strong contributing partner within the EMEA HR team, establish strong communications and partnerships with the EMEA HR Team, Finance, Treasury, Tax and others as needed
- Salary 40 - 50.000 CZK
- Company benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, full paid meal tickets, pension insurance, Multisport card...), annual bonus
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
- Daily use of languages
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Looking forward to meeting you. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000