We are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Payroll Specialist, for our client, who is a renowned leader in the pharmaceutical industry, dedicated to advancing healthcare through innovative research. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join the team managing Payroll for various countries in the EMEA region.
- Processing payroll for multiple entities, focusing on administrative duties
- Monitoring the personnel and salary changes, documentation on changes and new regulations
- Control on taxes and social security contributions
- Ensuring timely closures, time tracking and metrics reports
- Payroll system documentation, ensuring optimization and improvement
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience in multinational business environment, experience in HR/Payroll (advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or relevant qualification/experience
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluent in English (required), another European language (advantage)
- Overview of Payroll, Labour Law, Social Security etc.
- Experience with outsourced provider models (ADP Streamline, Celergo, CRM tools etc.)
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, organized and focused on continuous improvement
- Competitive salary above the market standard (50-60.000,- CZK/month), based on previous experience
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria/Benefit program
- Company benefits package:
- 5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, meal tickets, Multisport card, trasportation card contribution, annual bonuses and much more
- Possible career growth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send your CV. Thank you.
Telefon: 234 715 000