For one of the most established pharmaceutical companies, a women’s health company leading its business for the Eastern Europe, South & Central Cluster (EESC) we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Learning & Development Specialist.
Learning & Development Specialist will rebuild and update online training modules. This role will provide expertise for e-learning development & deliveery, specifically within the myLearning application. This role interacts with Learning Partners and also business clients via work with the online training modules. The main responsibility will be to problem solve, diagnose, repair and relaunch online training content.
- Rebuild, confirm functionality and collaborate with central learning administration
- Serve as an expert for e-learning development & delivery
- Working with e-learning platforms such as Articulate Storyline, Simpleshow or SCORM
- Create online training courses while supporting the Learning & Development Operating Unit
- Problem solve, diagnose, repair and relaunch online training content
- Experience in creating e-learning solutions
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Simpleshow, AICC or SCORM
- Project Management skills
- Proficient at SharePoint administration
- MS Office (Excel) skills
- Experience in learning management System such as Plateau - SuccessFactors myLearning Administration
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- Yearly bonus
- Cafeteria/Benefit program
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, meal tickets, Multisport card, trasportation card contribution...)
- Possible career growth, fully remote work
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job, please, send your CV.
Telefon: 234 715 000