Rozumíme lidem a jejich potřebám. V oblasti vyhledávání a náboru specialistů působíme již od roku 1994 a za tu dobu jsme si vybudovali místo jedné z vedoucích personálních agentur na českém trhu.
Jsme AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. a náš tým tvoří ti nejlepší profesionálové v oboru. Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování práce.
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for pharmaceutical Data Scientist - Biomanufacturing.
- Delivering data science projects within medicine/drug manufacturing space:
- Communication & collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Understanding of the business questions and decisions that needs to be supported
- Suggesting and implementing appropriate analytical techniques and algorithms to solve business challenges
- Use of R or python to design and develop analytical models and data science products using advanced techniques such as simulations, optimizations and machine learning
- Building mathematical, statistical, machine learning models using the available data
- Interpret the results and provide the conclusion/suggestions to the business stakeholders
- Participate in choosing right tools and right infrastructure for data science projects
- Fulfilling the best SW practices (code quality, documentation, reusability)
- Building and maintaining of knowledge on the data sources, the data quality, and metadata
- Recognition of the repeatable situation and suggesting the appropriate level of automation of analytics
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Passion for advanced analytics (mathematics)
- Passion for manufacturing space and its specifics
- Passion for good quality code
- Experience with version controls systems such as git and collaboration tools
- The ability to formulate models, analyse them, and program and run in some appropriate system (for example R or python)
- Experience and/or ability to quickly learn new tools like Dataiku, SageMaker, Databricks, MLflow, Spark/distributed compute environment
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas: mathematical analysis and modelling, probability, stochastic processes, econometrics, machine learning, optimization, simulations, software development
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work with incomplete or imperfect data, including ability to interpret and use the analytics results within the real business context
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a globally dispersed team
What are we offering:
- Possibility to start immediately
- Competitive salary above market standard + bonuses
- Attractive company benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Sick Days, meal tickets, Flexipass, Multisport, annual bonuses and much more
- Opportunity to grow within your role
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Have a great day.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: 234 715 000