AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For the biggest EU agency providing services regarding GPS technologies and space research, we are currently looking for suitable candidates for the role of HR Operations - Administrative Specialist.
Start during November/December is required.
Should you be interested in this position, kindly submit your application including your CV in English using Europass DPF format (https://europa.eu/europass/en), other CV formats cannot be accepted.
Ideal candidate profile, Areas of responsibility
- Supporting the absences and leave requests from the staff members via the functional mailbox and in the relevant HR tools (or, supporting on these activities the HR Officer in charge)
- Supporting the management of the tuition measure (the schooling invoices - first level check); schooling certificates
- Facilitating of the annual medical check-ups for staff, handling of the invoices (first level check)
- Handling monthly reporting on the standby duty scheme; assisting in the new standby duty service set-up process (new nominations)
- Supporting the management of the social benefits scheme: preparing supporting documents for the ordering of the vouchers and monitoring of the process; registration of the beneficiaries with Cigna and dealing with staff related requests; supporting the contract management - handling invoices for the social benefits (first level check)
- Updating related budgetary overviews and databases
- Drafting documents based on templates, and launching approval workflows in Paperless or DMS
- Other ad-hoc support in HR administrative operations, as needs be
Professional experience in an HR administrative/secretarial support role is needed. Experience in drafting, formatting, archiving documents (e.g. correspondence, reports) in English. Experience in dealing with travel, accommodation requests and reimbursements and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office are also essential.
- Experience in working in an international environment and familiarity with EU public administration is an advantage
- English (C1): written and spoken
- Additional EU language desirable
- 5 or more years of working experience after required education
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills in particular
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritising and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work proactively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Competitive salary above the market standard (55.000-58.000,- CZK)
- Company benefits package (24 days of vacation, meal tickets)
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
- Possible extension
Should you be interested in this position, kindly submit your application including your CV in English using Europass format (https://europa.eu/europass/en), other CV formats cannot be accepted.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000