AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
The IT Procurement Administrator directs the daily activities of the technology purchasing function (IT equipment) and provides support to the procurement team by carrying out general administrative duties and placing orders for equipment and materials. This role involves organizing and storing documents, making purchase orders, updating records, checking, and keeping track on the invoices as well as responding to invoicing issues.
The IT Procurement Administrator need excellent organization skills, must enjoy working as part of a team, have an aptitude for numbers, and can take initiative to resolve issues when they arise.
- Prepare Purchase Orders: Procurement administrators prepare purchase orders and send order requests to suppliers. They also update records and follow up with vendors and accounts payable when the invoices are received to assure that these are being processed correctly
- Resolve Order and Invoice Problems: If issues arise with invoices, procurement administrators work with the supplier to resolve the issue. They build strong relationships with key contacts within these companies, working with them closely to fix problems as quickly as possible
- Update and File Records: Procurement administrators perform inventory and administrative tasks like preparing and forwarding purchase orders, updating databases, filing, and organizing documents for accounts
- Others: They also provide additional administrative support for team members as needed
- Organization skills – record keeping is a key part of this job, as is monitoring purchase orders and other administrative duties; strong organization skills help procurement administrators track orders and keep accurate records
- Time management – procurement administrators need to prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met and verify that orders come in when expected
- Teamwork – procurement administrators work closely with other team members, departments, and external suppliers, so they must maintain a professional and helpful manners
- Customer service – procurement administrators work with suppliers to resolve invoicing issues, so strong customer service skills are advantageous to this aspect of the role
- Computer knowledge – basic computer skills are important for procurement administrators to update records, respond to emails, and carry out data entry tasks
- Languages – fluent in English (spoken and written)
What are we offering:
- possibility to work with one of the biggest IT companies in the world
- possibility to start immediately
- competitive salary (35-40.000 Kč based on your previous experience)
- attractive company benefits package
- opportunity to grow within your role
- Possibility of remote work, strategic HQ placement (Metro Line B, Křižíkova)
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Have a great day.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000