AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the biggest petrochemical companies we are currently looking for suitable candidates for the Customer Experience Specialist role.
At this point it is a 6 months project with possible extension.
- Coordinate anitiatives, selling championships, local motivation schemes: ensure accurate and on time reporting and rewards distribution (monetary and travel rewards) Coordinate with Krakow Business Support Center - collect and reconcile the results and communicate to Retailers / Territory Managers. Update thresholds/targets in online performance management system - eNavigator
- Manage customer experience programs with respective agencies: Voice of Customer Survey, Guest Essential Audit, Site Essential Audit
- Support Project with agency of advanced text analytics to get deeper insights from Voice of Customer survey
- Support Peak Performance program for sales frontline (territory managers): ensure efficient Peak Performance tools usage: Site Visit Reports, eNavigator, Call Planning Cycle
- Coordinate implementation of „Deep clean week” (expected to be applicable from Spring 2022)
- Coordinate service champions engagement survey: „Voice of Service Champions”
- Support maintenance of digital communication, information and training management tools for Site Staff: Shell MarketHub, WorkJam
- Engage with suppliers, marketing and event agencies, recruitment agencies, , site staff uniform producers
- Supports operational site reviews and business reviews with preparing data (e.g. site packs creation).
- Fluent in Czech & Slovak, at least upper intermediate English
- University or Bachelor Degree
- Strong command of MS Office application package (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Manage stakeholders - internal and external, local and virtual. (role is expected to support both CZ/SK)
- Collaborative behaviors are critical in this role, and strong organizing skills
- Analytical mindset (for results validation of motivational schemes)
- Focusing on delivering what’s important to the customer
- Good multitasking skills
- Motivational salary 40-45.000,- CZK based on previous experience
- 5-weeks holiday
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
- Beverage and refreshments
- And more
Should you be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send you application.
Looking forward to revieing your CV.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000