AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for additional Junior Compliance Support. Goal of this position is to provide support to Compliance Director for cluster of Czech, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia in order to provide operational leadership and support to all compliance programs.
- Supporting the Country Leadership Team to enhance awareness on our Company's Values and Standards, Corporate Policies and Compliance Policies, SOPs and Guidance
- Help of implementation of evolving our company's compliance frameworks for local business organizations in collaboration with Legal & Compliance (Policies, SOPs and Guidance)
- Serve as "guardian" of all business-related policies and procedures that include compliance controls (excluding policies owned by Finance or HR); including administering a local SOPs repository; controlling three-years local SOPs updates; drafting and updating local SOPs where appointed as the Owner
- Supporting the implementation and operation of tracking /monitoring systems
- Support in facilitating and coordinating the Country Compliance; Grants and Donations; Patient Program Committees
- Regular self-audits of HCP interactions and documentation, as well as Third Party Alliances / reporting of results
- Coordination (Commercial Operations guidance) of relevant and changing local pharma promotional codes;
- Manage implementation of changes, conduct review sessions with stakeholders, communicate & train (or support training by subject matter experts) on new and revised policies, processes and procedures, document training and ensure attendance sheets for training are tracked and stored appropriately
- Willingness to learn the expertise in all compliance related aspects, including laws, regulations, procedures, policies and SOPs; awareness of international guidelines and rules preferable
- Big plus is excellent understanding of pharmaceutical companies' infrastructure and processes, but we are ready to help you with if you are interested in pharmaceutical business. Important thing is your drive to learn and implement learned in day-to-day work situations
- Be ready to learn or already have the full awareness of activities that are subject to mandatory disclosure between pharmaceutical companies and HCPs/HCOs, together with their underlying processes, source systems and data flows
- Familiarity at least on minimum level with compliance guidelines and data protection legislation
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Pronounced diplomacy with strong negotiation skills
- Strong cultural awareness
What are we offering:
- Possibility to start immediately
- competitive salary (55-60.000 Kč based on your previous experience) + bonuses
- attractive company benefits package
- opportunity to grow within your role
- Possibility of remote work/Home-office
- Strategic HQ placement (Metro Line A, Můstek)
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Have a great day.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000