AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for additional Compliance BPM. Goal of this position is to provide support Compliance Director for cluster of Czech, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia in order to provide operational leadership and support to all compliance programs.
- Supporting the Leadership Team to enhance awareness on our Company's Values and Standards, Corporate Policies and Compliance Policies, SOPs and Guidance;
- Help of implementation of evolving our company's compliance frameworks for local business organizations in collaboration with Legal & Compliance (Policies, SOPs and Guidance)
- Serve as "guardian" of all business-related policies and procedures that include compliance controls (excluding policies owned by Finance or HR); including administering a local SOPs repository; controlling three-years local SOPs updates; drafting and updating local SOPs where appointed as the Owner
- Taking a strong and active role in ensuring consistent and effective compliance standards in the organization
- Supporting the implementation and operation of tracking /monitoring systems (e.g. Pulse, ABC, Coupa).
- Support in facilitating and coordinating the Country Compliance; Grants and Donations; Patient Program Committees;
- Provide guidance to Business Stakeholders on queries relating to the local Code of Practice, Policies and Healthcare Professional (HCP) interactions·
- Regular self-audits of HCP interactions and documentation; as well as Third Party Alliances / reporting of results;
- Coordination (Commercial Operations guidance) of relevant and changing local pharma promotional codes;
- Manage implementation of changes, conduct review sessions with stakeholders, communicate & train (or support training by subject matter experts) on new and revised policies, processes and procedures, document training and ensure attendance sheets for training are tracked and stored appropriately
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required (Audit, Finance, Compliance, Legal, or comparable business experience in healthcare industry will be advantage)
- Strong expertise in all compliance related aspects, including laws, regulations, procedures, policies and SOPs; awareness of international guidelines and rules preferable
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical companies' infrastructure and processes.
- Full awareness of activities that are subject to mandatory disclosure between pharmaceutical companies and HCPs/HCOs, together with their underlying processes, source systems and data flows
- Familiarity with compliance guidelines and data protection legislation
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Pronounced diplomacy with strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to influence senior management; strong cultural awareness
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity
- Proven ability to develop sustainable cooperative professional relationships on all levels of the organization
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess potential risks
- Excellent listening skills and sound judgment
- Must be fluent in English
What are we offering:
- Possibility to start immediately
- competitive salary + bonuses
- attractive company benefits package
- opportunity to grow within your role
- Possibility of remote work, strategic HQ placement (Metro Line B, Anděl)
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Have a great day.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000