AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
For one of the most established international pharmaceutical companies we are currently looking for suitable candidate for the role of Payroll Consultant/Specialist. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the Service Centre, Tax, Finance and HR colleagues for all payroll related questions. Reporting directly to the Payroll Lead Central Europe, you will play an important role in providing significant value to the entire organization by ensuring state-of-the-art Payroll processing, operations excellence and regulatory compliance, while acting as a liaison to multiple internal stakeholders.
As the Payroll Specialist for Germany and Nordics, your will demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to have issues solved at root-cause, as well as experience and a passion for delivering successful results with an inclusive team ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or another relevant Payroll qualification
- 5 years of experience in a complex multinational business environment, with focus on Payroll for multiple entities/ markets. Experience in HR a plus
- Professional experience in international remuneration
- Knowledge of all aspects in Payroll – including equity-based compensation, Expats, Commuters and Employee Share Purchase plans
- Familiarity with the latest developments in Payroll, Law, Social Security, Tax, etc.
- Experience with payroll processing in software package DKS and Visma
- Experience in Service Delivery (HR or Finance) including SLA management, customer management and issue escalation, would be of advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) + German is a huge advantage
- Strong MS Office skills, mainly advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Ideally demonstrated ability to work in (international) teams and collaborate / partner effectively at all levels across the organization
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Monitor the output of standard personnel and salary changes (with input from HR Service Centre)
- Assess the personnel and salary changes provided for accuracy and workability in terms of collective bargaining, law and regulations
- Be aware of developments in the field and advise on changes in collective agreements and legislation and regulations (social security, tax and tax legislation) and support in the implementation of new regulations
- Process the payroll tax return, the connections, tax returns and payments. Controls taxes and social security contributions and act as the connection with the financial administration
- Provide all Payroll controls for SOX and other audits
- Process all payroll actions for Expats and commuters, provide consultation on international remuneration with our Partner in Immigration consultancy and Global Mobility
- Process Citibank payments
- Contribute to the development and implementation of payroll policies, procedures and internal controls
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries on payroll related issues, social insurance and taxation
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close; including the account reconciliations of payroll related balances
- Maintain and provide information on company pension schemes (employer and employee-financed e.g. long-term account, chemical pension fund, etc.)
- Administration of Compensation & Benefits programs and compliance with Compensation and Benefit policies and guidelines
- Prepare periodic metrics reports regarding issues such as department efficiency and volumes; as well as contribute to the development of a Payroll dashboard
- Competitive salary, roughly 60.000,- CZK/month
- Company benefits package (5 weeks vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, Multisport card...)
- Possible career growth, 6 months project with possible extension
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000