AXIAL PERSONNEL AGENCY s.r.o. je jednou z vedoucích personálních agentur a na českém trhu pracovních míst působí již od roku 1994.
Nabízíme komplexní poradenské služby v oblasti lidských zdrojů a zprostředkování pracovních nabídek v Čechách i na Moravě.
The EMEA Planning manager is responsible for managing and delivering accurate regional demand and replenishment/supply forecasts, service levels and inventory. This individual manages the EMEA Sales & Operations Planning Process to drive business decisions for all product families within the company. He/she will identify drivers of key performance metrics and develop action plans to meet/exceed business targets with a focus on profitability and sales enabling. The regional planning manager works in close collaboration with regional and country based business and marketing leaders and finance partners to ensure aligned business decisions are driven and appropriately communicated throughout the organization.
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience
- Customer focus oriented in all activities
- Can drive continuous process improvements and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to balance tactical execution against team supervision and oversight
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Experience with Planning System, preferably SAP.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Fluent in English
- Provides leadership and vision to the EMEA Planning team to achieve service level while delivering or exceeding cash flow objectives (eg. Inventory, Scrap) Develop an organization capable to meet a dynamic business environment, coach and maintain high performing associates. Create environment where associates are valued and recognized for their contribution
- Ensure that the appropriate demand & supply planning processes, parameters and systems are in place and partner with WW SC organization to advance regional and global process maturity
- Develop and maintain proper relationship with Regional external supplier through collaborative S&OP process
- Understand business issues cross-functionally and communicates the consequences arising from tradeoffs concerning planning activities as well as proposals to ensure business goals are met
- Identify, structure, prioritize, initiate and lead process improvements where appropriate.
- Develop annual Business Plan respective to the planning area
- Salary 80 - 100.000 CZK
- Company benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, full paid meal tickets, pension insurance, Multisport card...), annual bonus
- Possible career growrth
- Working in an international environment with a strong focus on people development
- Daily use of languages
Should you be interested in this job please send you CV to Martin Haladej. Looking forward to meeting you. Thank you.
Axial Personnel Agency, s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 234 715 000